Tuesday 11 July 2017

Colourful and messy. That's how I like it!

Stencil: Corncob Etchings by Kasia Avery, Butterfly Collage for Crafters Workshop
Paper Dolls by Tim Holtz

 I LOVE this kind of art journaling ... the kind where you just set out on a page without a clue of where you are going to end up. I used my 'scribbling with paint' technique for this page. I was prepping for my regular art journaling class at Art from the Heart and I just *know* they were all expecting me to use a brayer as I have been stuck in a rut with that for a while, but I like to keep everyone on their toes ;-)


I used the latest stamp set by Everything Art. I love the vintage faces - last week I used them as a background on some mini art journaling pages (see that post here), but this time I used them more as a focal point.



The Tim Holtz Paper Dolls are great for art journaling, and personally, I love anything I don't have to cut out myself! I also used some of his stickers to make a 'found' poem.



Byee for now!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!